Home Field Information
Since 2005, the D.C. Divas have played their home games at the Prince George’s Sports Complex in Landover, Maryland. This state of the art facility is located adjacent to FedEx Field, the home field of the NFL’s Washington Redskins.
Parking Lot Directions
- The Prince George’s Sports Complex is located right off of the Beltway (I-495/I-95).
- Take Exit 17B (Landover Rd./MD-202 West) toward Bladensburg.
- Immediately get into the far left lane.
- At the first stoplight, turn left onto Brightseat Road.
- Proceed straight through the stoplight. When you pass through the light, Brightseat Road will become Redskins Road.
- Continue to FedEx Field and bear right. When you bear right at the stadium, Redskins Road will become FedEx Way.
- Turn right onto Hill Oaks Road; this will be the first right turn you can make off of FedEx Way.
- The Prince George’s Sports Complex Parking Lot B3 will be on your right.
Parking for D.C. Divas games is free for all games, and tailgating is encouraged! Our home field is about a 100-yard walk from Parking Lot B3. Fans should plan to arrive early to secure the parking spots closest to the field. Parking lots will open at 3:30 PM for a typical 6 PM kickoff, with the gates opening at 5 PM.
Want to avoid the hassle of driving? Just hop on the Metro! Take the blue line to Morgan Boulevard Metro Station, which is within one mile of FedEx Field.